indeni is a startup based in San Francisco with a disruptive machine learning product to predict network outages before they occur.
- No brand recognition
- Established competitors
- Long sales funnel (6 - 8 months)
- Website was slow to load.
- Re-skin website to make it more presentable and easy to navigate.
- Decipher keyword glossary for network engineers indeni was targeting.
- Map high volume keywords back to original content and optimize HTML elements.
- Use SEO as initial driver of awareness.
- Implement marketing automation to create a customer journey and nurture the target audience until they were ready to buy.
- Successfully migrated website from Squarespace to WordPress.
- Achieved 161% organic acquisition growth YoY.
- Elevated average page depth from 1.80 to 2.35.
- Enacted inbound marketing campaigns to enhance visibility into customer journey and optimize content for improved conversions.
- Increased revenue by 50%.