Autopilot HQ is a startup based in San Francisco with a marketing automation products meant to nurture audiences over long sales funnels.
- Long and robust content that does not rank for targeted keywords.
- 3 different sub-domains where various type of content was published but not interlinked.
- High bounce rates.
- 25 seconds to fully load certain pages. (Worse score on mobile)
- Various types of duplicate content.
- Clean up back end and implemented best practices to maintian good SEO hygiene.
- Decipher keyword glossary for target audience Autopilot was targeting.
- Map high volume keywords back to original content and optimize HTML elements, H1s, and updated meta descriptions.
- Re-skinned website to make it more appealing and easy to navigate.
- Conducted a full audit of internal links to maximized cross over pollination of multiple content properties.
- Enhanced organic acquisition to website by 20%, using a combination of technical hacks, SEO friendly optimizations and minification of code to improve user experience.
- Lowered bounced rates by 8%.
- Increased page depth to 2.1, an increase of 33%.
- Raised the amount of keywords in hyper traffic positions by 34%.
- Collaborated with teams to grow a community of potential customers, influencers and experts to promote the product via events and social activities.
- Organized competitive analysis to find weaknesses in opposition and developed a plan to enhance the firm’s positioning within a very competitive industry.
- Identified crucial customer journey path of target audience and strategized to set up a nurturing campaign to increase lead flow.